addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

How To Javascript (+HTML+CSS) Message Board › Front-end Architect /developer- Nyc

Front-end Architect /developer- Nyc

user 5999899
New York, NY
Post #: 95
My name is Liza Klein, and I am a HR Business Partner with MetTel. MetTel is one of the leading technology companies in the telecommunication industry. We are a global provider that manages a complete portfolio of services in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico as well as global MPLS and VoIP solutions.

If you are open to it, I'd love to set up 30 minutes with you over the phone to have an exploratory conversation. Please feel free to reply with a few blocks of time when you can speak comfortably as well as the best number at which to reach you. I'm also pasting a link below that may help give an introduction to our company culture and management principles.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.
Please forward your resume –

Best regards,

Liza Klein
HR Business Partner