addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

HTML5 Boston Message Board › Lesson 10: HTML5 Brunch Season 2

Lesson 10: HTML5 Brunch Season 2

Merlin C.
user 9013770
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 41

This space is reserved for updates and questions about Lesson 10 of the HTML5 Digital
Classroom
book being used in the ­HTML5 Brunch virtual self-study course.

Thanks,

Merlin Calo
Cap'n Brunch
Tom P.
tompsubs
Merrimac, MA
Post #: 379
Chapter 10 complete. Exercises here.
A former member
Post #: 29
Lesson 10 is done. My work can be found here.
A former member
Post #: 48
Hi,

regarding to step 8 on page 175, the The clearRect function should be placed at the last position, but not after the lines from step five. Do you have the same thing?

Eric P.
A former member
Post #: 30
Hi,

regarding to step 8 on page 175, the The clearRect function should be placed at the last position, but not after the lines from step five. Do you have the same thing?

Eric P.

I think it should be placed within the IF construct, or in other words, after the lines from step 5. I got the same graph as shown in step 10 by doing that.
A former member
Post #: 49
Hi,

Eric P.

I think it should be placed within the IF construct, or in other words, after the lines from step 5. I got the same graph as shown in step 10 by doing that.

Thanks for your comment. However, when I viewed your source page (http://html5dc.tcmann...­ ), I saw that you put it in the last position in IF construct, which is in line # 16 like mine.
A former member
Post #: 50
lesson 10 complete here: http://html5digital.w...­
A former member
Post #: 33
Hi,

Eric P.

Thanks for your comment. However, when I viewed your source page (http://html5dc.tcmann...­ ), I saw that you put it in the last position in IF construct, which is in line # 16 like mine.

Yip, it should be after the lines from step 6, not 5. That looks like a typo in the book.
Jeff G.
user 45401712
Richmond Hill, GA
Post #: 12
I really like the power of the Canvas element - very slick and easy to do some pretty cool things. Lots of possibilities for extracurricular projects. My work is at html5jsg.appspot.com­
Maureen C.
MaureenCiaccio
Marlborough, MA
Post #: 17
Here's my work for chapter 10. Coming from a designer's perspective, it was interesting to think that all those calculations are going on behind the scenes every time I draw a line in Illustrator. Can't wait to see this element put to good use.