HTML5 Boston Message Board › Lesson 10: HTML5 Brunch Season 2

Lesson 10: HTML5 Brunch Season 2

Merlin C.
user 9013770
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 41

This space is reserved for updates and questions about Lesson 10 of the HTML5 Digital
Classroom
book being used in the ­HTML5 Brunch virtual self-study course.

Thanks,

Merlin Calo
Cap'n Brunch
Tom P.
tompsubs
Merrimac, MA
Post #: 379
Chapter 10 complete. Exercises here.
Bing M.
user 8949830
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 29
Lesson 10 is done. My work can be found here.
A former member
Post #: 48
Hi,

regarding to step 8 on page 175, the The clearRect function should be placed at the last position, but not after the lines from step five. Do you have the same thing?

Eric P.
Bing M.
user 8949830
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 30
Hi,

regarding to step 8 on page 175, the The clearRect function should be placed at the last position, but not after the lines from step five. Do you have the same thing?

Eric P.

I think it should be placed within the IF construct, or in other words, after the lines from step 5. I got the same graph as shown in step 10 by doing that.
A former member
Post #: 49
Hi,

Eric P.

I think it should be placed within the IF construct, or in other words, after the lines from step 5. I got the same graph as shown in step 10 by doing that.

Thanks for your comment. However, when I viewed your source page (http://html5dc.tcmann...­ ), I saw that you put it in the last position in IF construct, which is in line # 16 like mine.
A former member
Post #: 50
lesson 10 complete here: http://html5digital.w...­
Bing M.
user 8949830
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 33
Hi,

Eric P.

Thanks for your comment. However, when I viewed your source page (http://html5dc.tcmann...­ ), I saw that you put it in the last position in IF construct, which is in line # 16 like mine.

Yip, it should be after the lines from step 6, not 5. That looks like a typo in the book.
Jeff G.
user 45401712
Richmond Hill, GA
Post #: 12
I really like the power of the Canvas element - very slick and easy to do some pretty cool things. Lots of possibilities for extracurricular projects. My work is at html5jsg.appspot.com­
Maureen C.
MaureenCiaccio
Marlborough, MA
Post #: 17
Here's my work for chapter 10. Coming from a designer's perspective, it was interesting to think that all those calculations are going on behind the scenes every time I draw a line in Illustrator. Can't wait to see this element put to good use.