May 25, 2013 · 10:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
SOLICITING DONATION OF $ 10 or more
If you have stress in your life from work or personal obligations this is a terrific way to learn how to enjoy life more. If you allow yourself to laugh for no reason then I predict that you'll be healthier as well as happier.Rich LondonSpeaker, Author, Publisher
1.Reduces stress hormon’s
2.Strengthens immune system
4.Gives cardio work out
5. Prevent heart attack and stroke
6. reduces pain and suffering
It is a Free Event. however, Donations are welcome.
How You Can Help
Your tax-deductible contribution -- be it a, dollars, professional support or personal time – clearly illustrates your commitment for a better tomorrow All proceeds are donated to Simputer USA, a nonprofit organization helping middle school children reduce stress and prevent bullying.
‘Laugh your way to a healthy mind, healthy body
20 minutes of laughter yoga a day may help protect you against a heart attack.
Learn how to bring hearty laughter back into your life.
Why should you join? Laughter Yoga has countless physical, emotional, and spiritual benefits. It is one of the best anti-stress exercises and the cheapest form of complementary medicine.
Laughter Yoga is a global movement for health, happiness and world peace. This unique and innovative technique blends ancient Yoga practices with the science of laughter to teach people ways and means of joyful living.
What will you learn? Prepare to laugh! Laughter Yoga is a body model that requires active participation. You will learn a number of simple stretching group exercises to help you. you will not be doing physical yoga.
Who is the teacher? Guru Ranjit has 20 years of experience teaching meditation and yoga therapy. He is teaching laughter yoga to children and teens at Alexander Youth Network and 7th grade students in Two CMS middle schools.
10 Good Reasons to Join This Laughter Yoga Group:
1. Laughter is a stress buster: it reduces epinephrine and cortisol levels
2. Laughter strengthens the immune system: Lee Berk, PhD, from Loma Linda University in CA found that laughter increases natural killer cells and antibody levels
3. Laughter is anti-aging: It tones facial muscles, increases blood supply to the face,
nourishing tissues and making the skin glow
4. Laughter is aerobic exercise: It increases your heart rate and is equivalent to any other standard aerobic exercise. William Fry, MD, from Standford University claims that one minute of laughter is equal to 10 minutes of rowing
5. Laughter is internal jogging: Exercises abdominal muscles, improves facial muscle tone
6. Laughter is a natural pain killer: Increases endorphin production, reducing intensity of pain
7. Laughter helps control high blood pressure: Reduces release of stress-related hormones
8. Laughter reduces depression and anxiety
9. Laughter improves bronchitis and asthma: It increases lung capacity and oxygen levels.
10. LAUGHTER JUST MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD!!!
Come join us in the fun