addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Divorce and Recovery Message Board › Divorce and Recovery Program

Divorce and Recovery Program

Dean F.
user 11084632
Group Organizer
Melbourne, FL
Hi
My name is Dean and I'm the organizer of this meetup, and would like to invite everyone to our Divorce and Recovery program that goes with this meetup. I'm concerned about all the activity on this meetup that doesn't relate to the recovery process as one goes through a divorce. This site is intended to reach out to folks that are in need of help as they go through this process. I respectively ask that if your not in need of our services that using this meetup to conduct gatherings other than related to getting help with a divorce, that you will need to stop using this meetup. I started this meetup because there was a need for helping folks with the recovery process and there is a cost to run this website. Please keep this meetup to what it is intended for. I ask you that if you are conducting meetup's other than Divorce and Recovery I need for you to please stop and leave. We meet at St. Paul's United Methodist Church on Tuesday's. July 8th, 2014 at 7:00pm there will be a new first week session starting. If you are interested in attending the address is 1591 Highland Ave Melbourne, Fl. My cell is 321-508-9800

Dean
Director
Divorce and Recovery