add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Hudson Valley WordPress Group Message Board › Upcoming Hudson Valley WordPress SEO Meetup

Upcoming Hudson Valley WordPress SEO Meetup

Alex M.
Acra, NY
Hi All,

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. This is a new and exciting year in the world of SEO. I am looking forward to seeing all of you at our next meetup. I will be discussing SEO for WordPress and showing all of you how to rank on page #1 of Google in 5 minutes. I also have a couple of other secrets up my sleeve which I will share with you all.

Hope to see you all on January 24, 2012. Feel free to give me a call at 845-259-9396 if you have any questions.

Have a great day,