addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hudson Valley WordPress Group Message Board › Magento Consulting work

Magento Consulting work

A former member
Post #: 8
Hi Guys I have a nice Magento shopping cart website consulting position if someone is really familiar with Magento. They already have their site built but the current consultant is getting to big and takes too long to help them with issues, etc, and sometimes will not respond at all. They are local and looking for local support. If you or you know of someone who is versed in Magento, send me an email to and I will put you in touch. Thanks!
Jennifer Carello