addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hudson Valley WordPress Group Message Board › Meetup Message from: Eli, via Hudson Valley WordPress Group Call for Papers

Meetup Message from: Eli, via Hudson Valley WordPress Group Call for Papers open for php conference -

Gina N.
user 10074551
Group Organizer
Brewster, NY
Hi Team,
I got this email from Eli of php[tek]. If anyone is interested, you can contact Eli directly. His email is:  eli@eliw.com.
==================
Hello there,
I’m one of the owners of php[architect] and Conference Chair of the php[tek] 2014 conference, happening on May 19-23rd in Chicago. If you aren’t familiar with with php[tek] it’s the premier PHP conference for the PHP community. Each year we have a ton of great attendees and speakers, spanning the gamut of the PHP world.

Last year our big keynote was from Andrew Nacin, Lead Developer on WordPress.

I wanted to reach out today because we’ve opened our Call for Papers, and it closes on January 10th:

http://tek.phparch.com/call-for-papers/­

I was hoping that you would share this with your user group as we would love to have as many submissions from as diverse a variety of speakers as possible. Plus anyone who is selected will of course have their travel expenses taken care of:

http://tek.phparch.com/call-for-papers/speaker-package/­
Best,
Gina