Hudson Valley WordPress Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled due to weather
We have decided to cancel this evenings Meetup due to the weather report which calls for additional snow and freezing roads in the area.
I have tentatively rescheduled for next Tuesday, February 2nd at 7 pm in the same location.
An alternate date is the following Tuesday, February 9th at 7 pm.
Please advise if you have a preference between February 2nd or February 9th.
Look forward to meeting everyone.