Our March discussion is on the topic of journeys into unbelief. The discussion will be based on a series of articles in the February/March 2014 issue of Free Inquiry magazine under the title, "The Faith I Left Behind" (pp. 16-36). Several of the articles are available online. If you would like to read the whole series, you can obtain a copy of the magazine at many bookstores and libraries.
The list of articles with links (as available):
• "No God, Know Peace: Introduction" by Tom Flynn
• "Why I Am Not a Born-again Christian" by Duke Mertz
• "Why I Am Not an Observant Jew" by Arturo Schwarz
• "Why I Am Not an Agnostic" by Barbara Smoker
• "Why I Am Not a Catholic" by Lynn Little
• "Why I Am Not a Muslim" by Reef al-Khalil
• "Why I Am Not a Seventh-day Adventist" by Ray Garton
• "Why I Am Not a Catholic and Why I Am a Humanist" by Todd Stiefel
• "Why I Am Not a Magical Thinker" by Jessica Friday
• "Why I Am Not a Christian or a Theist" by Steven C. Lowe
Drinks and snacks will be available for purchase at the Secular Hub. Hope to see you there!