Humanists of Colorado Message Board › My upcoming visit to Denver

My upcoming visit to Denver

A former member
Post #: 390
My wife Rebecca and I are members of the Minneapolis Humanists, and are traveling to Denver. We'd like to meet some of the local humanist contingent and find out how you operate, talk about what we do here. We're considering moving to Denver and a strong humanist community is one of the things we'd like to still have after the move.

We'll be in town from 1 Feb afternoon to 6 Feb around noon, and we do have a few things scheduled already, but we'd like to set up a time and place where we can be and whoever wants to can stop by and chat -- if there's interest. Fireside Books, perhaps?
A former member
Post #: 1
I certainly wouldn't mind meeting with you. While I don't think there are any events planned for this week, Fireside Books would work out for me. My schedule is a bit unusual-- my best days are Tuesday and Friday and I'm more often free in the morning than the evening, but I'm sure we work something out for everyone. I'm rather surprised nobody else has responded yet.