Octobers catered lunch was so well received that the board has decided to coordinate it again at this month's chapter meeting on November 19th.
This time Pepito's will be spreading out a Taco Party Buffet. There will be:
- roasted vegetables for the vegetarians
- beef and chicken fillings
- hard and soft shell tacos
- lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream and guacamole
- re-fried beans and Spanish rice
- chips and salsa
- and Mexican cookies
Most everyone responded to our questionnaire with a willingness to pay for this event so we're asking for $10.00 to cover your lunch this time.
Please join us for conversation and to meet our guest who's topic, serendipitously enough, will be FOOD.
RSVP to this Meetup and then to the scheduled chapter Meetup as well. The sign ups are separate.