Re: [humanism-166] Announcing the 10th Annual Minnesota Freethought Solstice celebration on Dec 20th!

From: user 6.
Sent on: Wednesday, December 2, 2009 6:06 PM
On Dec 2, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Nancy Edwards wrote:

> Hi Nathan - thanks for responding so quickly.  Check out my web  
> site:  thedancinggrandma.co­m
> Let me know if there's any way I can participate and make the event  
> unforgettable?
> Nancy
> PS  I'm 65 and have learned that the older you get, the more you can  
> get away with:)
>
>
> On Dec 2, 2009, at 6:01 PM, Nathan Curland wrote:
>
>> Hey Nancy,
>>
>> Wild!   The band might play that kind of music but you would have to
>> ask for it.  Generally this is a 'performance' not a dance band.
>>
>> Sorry
>>
>> Nathan
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Nancy Edwards
>> <[address removed]> wrote:
>>> I'm somewhat interested in this event but ONLY if I can dance at it.
>>> Seriously (or not), I'm called the "Dancing Grandma"
>>> of the western suburbs.  I'm also like-minded with you.  Now then,  
>>> does this
>>> band play funk, disco, or R & B??  I free style
>>> dance and have a reputation of getting everyone in the vicinity  
>>> dancing
>>> also.  If dance among the crowd isn't part of your
>>> celebration, I'm not interested.
>>> Please let me know?
>>> Nancy Edwards
>>>
>>> On Dec 2, 2009, at 5:46 PM, Nathan Curland wrote:
>>>
>>> 10th Annual Minnesota Freethought Solstice Celebration at the  
>>> Doubletree in
>>> St Louis Park.
>>>
>>> Featuring
>>>
>>> The Freethought Follies:
>>> A Theatrical and Musical Celebration of Rational Thinking
>>> Written and Produced by area Humanists, Atheists and other  
>>> Freethinking
>>> volunteers!
>>>
>>> Music by the Freethought Band
>>>
>>> Please join us for the happiest freethought event of the year!  
>>> When it's
>>> cold and gloomy outside, what do Humanists want to do? That's  
>>> right have a
>>> big dinner party with friends and enjoy a stage show (with  
>>> multiple acts!)
>>> which describes our wacky world the way only we can see it!
>>>
>>> Social Hour 5:00 P.M. (cash bar) Dinner: 6:00 P.M. Entertainment:  
>>> 7:00 P.M.
>>>
>>> Price: $45 per person
>>> Registration Deadline: December 18, 2009
>>>
>>> Where: Doubletree Park Plaza Hotel, 1500 Park Place Blvd, St Louis  
>>> Park,MN
>>> 55416
>>>
>>> Questions? Contact: Brad Bolin,[masked]-[mask­ed]
>>>
>>> Please Bring Gifts for The Bridge for Youth
>>>
>>> You MUST pre-register for this event!! Visit humanistsofmn.org to  
>>> register!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
>>> everyone on
>>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>>> This message was sent by Nathan Curland ([address removed]) from
>>> Humanists of Minnesota.
>>> To learn more about Nathan Curland, visit his/her member profile
>>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>>>
>>> Meetup Inc. PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>>> [address removed]
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
>>> everyone on
>>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>>> This message was sent by Nancy Edwards  
>>> ([address removed]) from
>>> Humanists of Minnesota.
>>> To learn more about Nancy Edwards, visit his/her member profile
>>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>>>
>>> Meetup Inc. PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>>> [address removed]
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
>> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>> http://humanism.m...­
>> This message was sent by Nathan Curland ([address removed]) from  
>> Humanists of Minnesota.
>> To learn more about Nathan Curland, visit his/her member profile: http://humanism.m...­
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
>> Meetup Inc. PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://humanism.m...­
> This message was sent by Nancy Edwards ([address removed])  
> from Humanists of Minnesota.
> To learn more about Nancy Edwards, visit his/her member profile: http://humanism.m...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup Inc. PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>

Our Sponsors

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy