Humanists of Minnesota Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Belief Series, May 29th. Humanist book club

Meetup Cancelled: Belief Series, May 29th. Humanist book club

Mark T.
user 8850123
Saint Paul, MN
Belief Series, May 29th. Humanist book club, scheduled to occur on Sunday, May 29, 2011 1:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.

Folks,

As of this morning there are simply not enough people signed up to justify the use of the meeting room. And, I think I've erred once again in my date choice. Last month I fought off Easter and ended up on May Day. This month I have made the very silly mistake of scheduling during a major holiday weekend. I need to learn a lesson this time and pay attention to the calendar before scheduling.

I think it's only reasonable to reschedule this meetup. I know the book was worth reading and perhaps others read it and just couldn't put it into the Memorial Day weekend schedule in the long run.

To those of you who signed up and steadfastly held to the date, I'm sorry. Let's try a different date.

To those of you who signed up and then found you needed to cancel, please consider the following date as a replacement. If it works for enough people I will make it happen.

Let's try Saturday, June 4th from noon until 2PM, still at Davanni's.

Please reply to this email and let me know if you can attend on that date, as soon as you know.

Thanks, and sorry for the adjustment.

Mark Thoson