align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Humanists of Minnesota Message Board › Gloria Steinem lecture

Gloria Steinem lecture

Audrey K.
user 14224318
Minneapolis, MN
Hi All--

I am happy to report that I have been in communication with the Women's Resource Center at Augsburg College and received confirmation that they can accommodate a larger group than I initially posted.  So everyone on the waiting list can come.  I will be changing the Meet-up listing to 25 attendees.

We were urged to arrive by 10:30 when the doors open.  Of course, we needn't sit together necessarily, but in addition to this opportunity to hear Steinem, I am looking forward to meeting fellow humanists.

As some of you may know, Humanists of MN has recently formed a Feminist Working Group to advance feminist goals and projects within our organization.  Anyone interested in this initiative is especially encouraged to join me for lunch afterwards, if available.

Audrey