Humanist Association of San Diego's Meetup Group Message Board › Song List For The End of Times

Song List For The End of Times

Madeline
user 5700177
San Diego, CA
Thank you everyone for your song submissions!! Now we have an excellent list of songs compiled for our various Armageddon outings and celebrations. I have posted all of your song suggestions as a table on wiki. ( endoftheworldsongs.wikispaces.com ) The table is open for you to add links for any of the songs. I have to say that I had a super time compiling all your ideas!! Thank you for broadening my mind and expanding my appreciation of music!!

Although lists are kinda dead, music is very much alive. So, I encourage everyone to explore these songs and to see how many of them you know. I also encourage folks to come to Karaoke on Friday night at Cafe Libertalia. If you have any of the songs listed on CDG format, please bring them. Also, please come to the End Of The World Non-Armageddon party and picnic at Morley Field on Saturday at 3:00!! If you have any of the songs on the compilation list, please burn them to CD or make a playlist on your media device (mp3/ipod) and bring them with you to the partay so we can amplify and revel in the awesome mix.

Thank you all again for sharing your amazing wealth of musical tastes and predilections.

See you Friday and Saturday. We''re gonna party like it's 1999! (I was really hot in '99)

Madeline