Christopher B.
user 50660322
San Diego, CA
Greetings, fellow San Diego Humanists!

For those who haven't met me, I am Christopher Bieser, secretary of the Humanist Association of San Diego. I am currently attempting to create a group newsletter. We haven't had one for a while, which is a shame. Jason Frye's desire is that we start producing them at least bi-monthly. The first one is the most challenging, of course, since we have no template to work with. But after this one, we'll be cranking them out.

I don't want this newsletter to be merely another means of communicating our group's plans. It will certainly contain a calendar of activities and other important information, but I want it to be more than that: I want it to be a collaborative effort with articles on science, politics, Humanist philosophy, personal experiences, and whatever else our members find interesting, funny, or important.

It is for these reasons that I am making an appeal for article and comic submissions. The board of directors and I will give each of them due consideration, and select perhaps four or five of the best to include in the newsletter. (Please keep in mind that even if your submission is not selected for the next edition, it may be included in a later one.) Thank you for reading this and, if you so decide, for taking the time to create quality content from a Humanist perspective.

Christopher Bieser
Secretary, Humanist Association of San Diego
(314) 458-4300
humanistsd@gmail.com­
renaissanceman2.0@gmail.com­
Christopher B.
user 50660322
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Please send submissions to either of the email addresses I have provided. You may also give me your submission in person, if you see me at an event, or to one of the other board members. Thanks again!

Christopher Bieser
Secretary, Humanist Association of San Diego
(314) 458-4300
humanistsd@gmail.com­
renaissanceman2.0@gmail.com­