addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Humanist Association of San Diego's Meetup Group Message Board › What does everyone here think of the HASD website?

What does everyone here think of the HASD website?

A former member
Post #: 1
Who here has visited http://www.sdhumanist...­

And of those who have, what do you think of the look and feel / layout of the site?

I'm the webmaster - and it's my job to ask such questions. Don't be annoyed.

I'm working really hard with Jason Frye and other members of HASD to promote our presence on the Web.

So - for those who haven't yet taken a peak at the website, please do so and feel free to provide us with some feedback so that we know what you think, that is - if you think anything of it at all!

Thanks in advance y'all!

-Shawn (HASD VP & Webmaster)
Steve S.
user 3186746
Biloxi, MS
Post #: 242
I think the site looks great...full of potential.

If this group is anything like ours, it is a challenge to keep schedules synchronized (we all have families) and the respective web presence "updated".

My view is that new material should be added routinely and it really isn't that difficult because current events usually involve some aspect of life for atheists, skeptics, humanists, etc.

Honestly, it really is a full time job...for those who already have full time jobs.

More effort should be focused on linking all of the assorted grassroots efforts online and to encourage that we all *stay in touch* with one another and personalize contacts "offline".

That is why I really like the idea of the San Diego Humanists offering hosting for groups and at a very reasonable cost.

Keep up the great work!

Steve