Humanist Association of San Diego's Meetup Group Message Board › What did you guys think of Dawkins?

What did you guys think of Dawkins?

Jason F.
user 5827558
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 21
I loved the presentation, it was funny; Thom asked a wonderful question, Ryan got to his "Franco-Phonies"--then he helped out that poor guy who's intimidation by Dawkins almost made the record books by the longest, vaguest, question ever.

Herby was enthralled to meet his idol.

Everyone who packed Murley's apartment had great food and good wine. We made some new friends and saw some old ones.

and yes, at least the bison was in 3D

I am leaving this message way open, deliberately without much detail.

What did you think of the Dawkins event, from the pre-reception, the purpose of purpose, to the after party?

It was great having everyone and can't wait to see you guys Saturday Night
We have a lot to talk about!

-Jason
A former member
Post #: 1

I enjoyed the presentaion a lot !
I might add though,that I consider the booing of the Christians(...) a cacophony.Even If there is proven evidence that each and everyone of them there came to merely create a disturbance and take away the spot from more intelligent questions from rational thinkers,I still consider booing inappropriate, and unnecessary,particularly in that setting .If anyone(even only) among them had a chance of re-,considering and/or questioning his blind faith that night.. the booers took that chance away. (Dawkins did a great job addressing their statements.)