Humanist Association of San Diego's Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: REEL HUMANISM: THE MONKEES IN HEAD

New Meetup: REEL HUMANISM: THE MONKEES IN HEAD

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Humanism San Diego: Humanist Association of San Diego Meetup!

What: REEL HUMANISM: THE MONKEES IN HEAD

When: August 9, 2009 2:15 AM

Where:
Cafe Libertalia
3834 5th Ave
San Diego, CA 92103
619-299-9360

I know everyone will be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Woodstock in their own way (just stay away fromthe brown acid), and I am sure there will be showings of the landmark film. So I thought I would show something psychedelic that has nothing what so ever to do with that event. And so I will be showing "HEAD" the great freak out film starring The Monkees (The Fabricated Four) and written by the lads along with Bob Rafelson and Jack Nicholson (yes that Jack Nicholson). So come to our Sunday Matinee at Cafe Libertalia (where else can you see a film with cameos by both Annette Funicello and Frank Zappa).

Learn more here:
http://humanism.meetu...­
A former member
Post #: 4
Okay, I am an diot. I posted the wrong date for Reel Humanism, it is on the 16th.