The Humanism of Dancing Badly on YouTube
Matt Harding tells the story of how his goofy travel videos became an accidental internet sensation in the early days of YouTube, then gradually evolved into a tool for breaking cultural barriers and finding the simple ways in which we’re all the same. His videos have been viewed over 90 million times and are shown to students in classrooms around the world.
All ages are welcome.
You MUST register for this event with the American Humanist Association. Here are the steps to take:
- Go to the website here: http://ahacon13.eventbrite.com/#
- Click the orange "Enter Promotional Code" link.
- Enter FREECON in the field that appears and click Apply.
- The list of items should then include the free "Free to the Public: Matt Harding & Sean Carroll" option.
- Choose that one (and any others) and then complete the registration.
This is just one of the many events at the annual conference of the American Humanist Association (May 30 through June 2). Come check it out for free... and get moving with Matt!
General information about the entire AHA Conference
Let's get joyful!!