addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Humanist Fellowship of San Diego Message Board › Mitt Romney on his faith.

Mitt Romney on his faith.

A former member
Post #: 84
Check out this Youtube video of Mitt Romney on his faith:­

Wilfredo P.
user 11974495
Chula Vista, CA
Post #: 97
Mitt looks very confused, discombobulated and irritated when trying to explain the Mormon faith. That's to be expected because any believer in a religious cult (and ALL religions are cults) will crumble when asked tough questions by a skeptic. Incidentally, had I been the interviewer, I would have asked Mitt about the long history of racism within the Mormon religion. I correspond with an African-American atheist on the East Coast and she told me that a young white Mormon woman at her work nonchalantly told her, "You're going to hell because you're a mud person." This horrible incident happened this year. That sort of racism is rampant within Mormonism notwithstanding the strong denials of Mormons that they are racist.
A former member
Post #: 85
Also, notice Romney's aggressiveness. He's trying to bully that interviewer.
To me he comes off as really angry, cruel and deranged.
Can you imagine even having him as your boss, much less the leader of the most powerful nation in the world? Scary thought.