addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Humanist Fellowship of San Diego Message Board › Revisiting floodageddon

Revisiting floodageddon

Wilfredo P.
user 11974495
Chula Vista, CA
Post #: 236
I find it hilarious (and tragic at the same time) that millions of adults in this country believe the ridiculous fairy tale of Noah's ark and that many of them demanded that the Noah film be changed to make it "historically accurate."

Do they not bother to think that this story makes their God the worst mass murderer in the history of the world?

And I wonder how they explain how the world population (including Asians, blacks and other people of color) arose from the eight or so white people (so they claim) on the Ark. Evolution?

http://www.sdcitybeat...­
A former member
Post #: 117
My wife, being Vietnamese, is unfamiliar with the Noah legend. Therefore, it is imperative that we go check out the film in order to round out her education...

Teach the controversy, eh?

Has anyone seen it yet?