May 4, 2013 · 9:30 AM
Table of Life
Saturday May 4th, 9:30 – 2:30 PM
with Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren
Cost: FREE. Limited spaces.
Be on time.
Great for Wellness Professionals!!
- ENTIRELY NEW perspective on SKIN GROWTHS & BLEMISHES of all types - including birth marks, moles, carcinoma, solar keratosis (pre-cancer), melanoma, hemangioma ("red spots"), HORMONAL skin tags, and others: HOW & WHY DO THEY DEVELOP?
- Learn hands-on about the different types of skin growth & blemishes and what to do about them. Know why it is better not to wait until something appears cancerous or risky.
- Dr. T uses a non-surgical esthetic system supporting optimal health. Join Dr. T, who has over 23 years of experience in this field.
- Learn about our NEW RNP Program allowing you to have some income, AND supporting some Nepali schools & orphanages.
- You will also get a free DVD and Q&A sheet on the topic.
4 hours of training and 1 hour lunch break (please bring something to eat along!)
If you have any question please contact the coordinator Anna Coulter.
About Dr. T
Dr. T - Holistic Scientist, Innovator, Educator, Trekking Guide, & Author. He is also Professor @ University of Natural Medicine; Certified Clinical Nutritionist & Professor - IAACN; Board Certified - Functional Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, & Chelation. Worldwide humanitarian & sustainable projects & adventures - www.Ecopolitan.com/doctor-T.