LIVE STRONG: Health Fair & Strategies for Detoxification
Join us for an evening of food, information and connection at this conscious community gathering at the Lovely Rudramandir Center for Spirituality and Healing.
Learn what it takes to have a healthy mind, body and spirit from Bay Area Health Experts, join the "Detox Discussion"with International Educator Dr Adiel Tel-Orenand learn the crucial steps required to create and maintain a healthy body and long vibrant life.
Raw Dinner & Health Promoting Elixirs & Treats
available A La Carte Prepared Bar by Local Raw Vegan Vendors
*Chef Lisa Books Williams
*Bethanne Wanamaker aka. Edible Goddess
Cutting Edge Products and Free Samples
by Local Businesses and Health Practitioners
Creative Cultures Drinks
Organics for Free
Raffle with Great Prizes
Networking Cocktail Hour
with Likeminded Community
Special Lecture on Crucial Steps and Strategies for Detoxification by International Health Educator and Board Certified Medical Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren.
Detoxification treatment has become one of the cornerstones of alternative medicine. It is based on the principle that illnesses can be caused by the accumulation of toxic substances (toxins) in the body. Detoxification treatments become necessary when the body's natural detoxification systems become overwhelmed. This can be caused by long-term effects of improper diet, stress, overeating, sedentary lifestyles, illness, drugs and alcohol, heavy metals, various chemicals such as pesticides, pollutants and food additives, and poor health habits in general. Eliminating existing toxins and avoiding new toxins are essential parts of the healing process.
Join Dr Adiel Tel-Oren, European & US-Trained MD, on
Friday September 20th from 7PM -10PM when he returns to the Bay Area to deliver an essential lecture on
Crucial Steps and Strategies for Detoxification
You Will Learn:
1. Critical Sequential Pathways of Detoxification
2. Nutrients Required to Support The Various Stages of Detoxification
3. Mechanics of Moving the Toxins Safely Through The System
4. Radically Reducing Inflammation to Allow Detoxification
5. Essential Steps to Support Excretion and Prevent Reabsorption into the Body
General Admission $10 Advance Purchase or $15 at the Door
* If you are also a member of the Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Meet Up Group you are eligible for Members Exclusive Special Early Bird Promotion: Enter Code "REVRAW" for $5 Advance Purchase Tickets.
GET TICKETS HERE
Dr Adiel Tel-Oren: European & US-Trained MD
• European Medical License 1996 • USA Nutrition License 1997• MN Board of Nutrition & Dietetics • USA Doctor, Doctor of Chiropractic, practiced 1990 through 2001 • Professor & Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist with the IAACN & CNCB• Board Certified, American Board of Functional Medicine, American Clinical Board of Nutrition, American Board of Functional Medicine, American Clinical Board of Nutrition, American Board of Oxidative Medicine, American Board of Chelation Therapy; Fellow, American Board of DisabilityAnalysts
President & Founder: • Ecopolitan Eco-Health Network, Ecopolitan Restaurant and Non-Profit Community (www.ecopolitan.com); • The Eco-Sphere Green Building Project • The Green Bakery (Beyond Gluten Free™) -The First Hypoallergenic Bread (www.greenbakery.net) • Co-Founder: CCODER Nepal’s Health Plan(CCODER.org), caring for 200,000 villagers. • Founder, Everest Academy, educating Nepali children
President Emeritus & Professor of Nutrition and Functional Medicine: • University of Natural Medicine, Santa Fe, NM • Functional & Dental Health (FDH)Foundation, Founder • Bio-Mental Health Foundation, Founder