The Hungry Hundred Book Club Message Board › Secret awesome places to sit down to get a cuppa and read

Secret awesome places to sit down to get a cuppa and read

larry
user 12069337
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
Ok i'm actually trying to find a good place to read that's near my place (Thomson road, Sin Ming) and not in town.

I'll start the ball rolling though:
Little Part 1 cafe - Hidden near thomson plaza along a solitary row of shophouses. Its a little cozy cafe that also has an outdoor section. Plus it serves some trappist beer that's not found anywhere else in singapore. http://www.littlepart...­
Elfarina R.
user 22799891
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
I've always enjoyed going to the Starbucks outlet at One Fullerton (City Hall) and grab a cup of coffee while reading my book facing the waters. My next favourite place to read is VivoCity. I'd grab an outdoor seat at The Pacific Coffee Company (Level Two) or just sit outside Vivocity (Level 1), overlooking the waters yet again. I do not know what is it about the waters that calms me down and puts me in the perfect mood to read a book. Perhaps the magic lies in the tranquility of atmosphere as I overlook the waters and our beautiful island of Sentosa.

Looking forward to know of more awesome places to sit down and read!