Jun 23, 2012 · 8:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
If you have wondered what its like to be underwater, this is a easy and fun way to find out what scuba diving is really like! Experience an awesome feeling of weightlessness and being able to breath underwater.
HAX with Dive Goa will organize Pool sessions & PADI Open Water Course on two constructive weekends
Scuba Pool Session
1. Sessions description - Experience, being underwater with complete scuba gear in a Pool. You learn some basic skills, get comfortable with the dive gear, and have fun cruising around underwater.(See the attached photos)
2. Duration - 1 hour
3. Cost - Rs[masked] (approx)
Dates - 9 & 10 June , 16 & 17th June.
Time - Early morning and late afternoons. Around 7 to 10 AM and 4 to 7 PM
PADI Open Water Course
1. Session description- The PADI course consists of 4 Classroom sessions, 2 pool sessions and 4 Open Water Dives, including an original PADI manual and dive table, the PADI certification card. Internationally recognized, this certification lets you dive independently anywhere in the world.
You can complete 2 days of theory and Pools sessions (practice required skills) in Hyderabad and further complete the 4 open water Sea dives in GOA or Netrani
2. Duration - 2 to 3 hours in the pool per day and 3 to 4 hours per day in theory & video
3. Cost - Rs 10,000 (approx) .The cost for part 2 OWC this season is Rs 8000 at Goa & Rs 9000 at netrani.
5. Numbers that can be accommodated in a day ; One batch of 6
Visit PADI site for more details on recreational SCUBA diving. Click here
Contact me for the Open Water Course or any other Information. Will post the venue shortly
Gaurav Minhas [masked])
(PADI certified - Open Water Diver, Advance Open water -Deep sea Diver & Rescue Diver)