New paddlers, don't worry...NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!! We are glad you are curious and want to learn! Want to find out more about the sport and team, click here - http://www.meetup.com/hydroblades/about/
WHAT TO BRING:
- wear shorts, t-shirt, flip flops -- you will get wet.
- 1 or 2 bottles of water in the boat for hydration
- a healthy appetite for a good workout!
- respect for your captain and for safety of the boat, follow instructions.
- respect for your team members and their desire for a good focused workout. there's time to chat before practice, after practice, and during breaks. Let's stay quiet, stay focused and stay in the zone while paddling to get the most out of the training program.
RSVP: If your plans change, it is very important that you change your RSVP so we know not to expect you. Captain will make the call at 4:30pm if practice needs to be cancelled due to bad weather or other adverse conditions. Please check back at that time the day of practice.
COST: Only $5/practice for one of the most energizing body - mind workouts! Ask about Annual Membership (works out to less than $1/practice).
Directions: From I-95 take I-395 heading East. Take the first exit on the right (Parrot Jungle Trail). Go around and the loop until you get to T-Intersection. Turn left. MYC is at the dead end. If the white gate is closed, use the intercom and let them know you're with Hydroblades for access. Park and head to the water. You will see us.
EMAIL US: You can reach us directly at [masked]. Check the meetup prior to heading down to see the final count and we will also apprise you if there are any last minute changes due to weather conditions.