Goals are an integral part of a business process. We set goals to clarify the direction we need to go toward, to make our business successful. Setting goals is easy. Turning them into realistic, achievable results can be harder.
You need a process that walks you through not only setting the goal, but implementing the actions you take to make it into an achievable result. Whether you are a business owner or a professional this Teleclass can show you how to create achievable results that allow you to realize goals. You’ll learn:
- Why you need to write your goal down.
- How to develop your process for achieving your goal by defining your result and then defining what you will do to achieve it.
- Why a graphical flowchart or system can help you understand your process so you can make the best choices to achieve your success
- How to ensure that you will take action on your goals.
Don’t let your goals be like New Years resolutions. Creating a system of follow through will help you turn your goals into reality. When you take this class you will get:
- My goals worksheet, which will help you develop and map your goals.
- A System for tracking your progress on achieving a specific goal, as well as how to make changes to your process if you aren’t achieving the desired result.
- You’ll be entered into a drawing for a Free hour of Business Coaching.
When: April 1st 4-5pm PST
Where: In your home or office
RSVP: Email Taylor to Register [masked]