November 19, 2012 · 4:00 PM
Do you ever get tired of making the inevitable elevator speech and waiting, hoping that someone will respond? Do you want to make a lasting impression on people in your networking group? Do you want to get more business and at the same time provide people a concise explanation of what you do and who you can help? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then this Free Teleclass can help you.
Instead of creating an elevator speech, learn how to tell a story in 30 seconds or less that explains to people who you help, how you help them, and demonstrates what your business does.
Everyone hears taglines at networking meetings. Eventually the response you get is a vacant look, as the person impatiently waits his/her turn to give you the same treatment. Learn how to mix it up a bit! In this class you will learn:
- How to tell a story in 30 seconds or less.
- Why you need to have a variety of stories to grab people’s interest.
- The power of a story in explaining what you do, and how you solve problems.
- How to turn testimonials into stories
This is a FREE teleclass that will occur on Monday November 19th from 4pm to 5pm Pacific Standard Time. You will get the following if you take this class:
- A recording of the class for your records
- You will be entered into a drawing to win a free hour of business coaching
- a new technique for presenting what you do, how you do it, and who you help.
To RSVP for this class, please contact Taylor [masked]. He'd love to help you develop compelling stories to make your business stand out!
When: November 19th from 4pm to 5pm PST
Where: In the comfort of your office or home
Cost: Free, and you get entered into a drawing for a free hour of business coaching.
To your business success!
I turn the business of Your Imagination into the Business of Your Reality!
Upcoming classes Business Development:http://www.imagineyourreality.com/business-social-media-classes.html