addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

i like Red and White wine Message Board › SPACE STILL AVAILABLE: A Gigantic Space for a Wine Party + an Amazing Cause!

SPACE STILL AVAILABLE: A Gigantic Space for a Wine Party + an Amazing Cause!

Daniel E
user 11765639
Chicago, IL
Fellow Wino,

I would like to personally invite you and your friends to the March 16th "I Like Red Wine" party! The March event will be a great way to meet new friends, enjoy a glass of wine, and raise money for a great cause! This month we are raising money for the TPAN Ride for Aids. With space for 225 people, this COVER FREE event is definitely one not to miss!

The Italian Themed March 16th event will feature:

1. Space for 225 people

2. A DJ

3. A Silent Auction with over 10 great items!

4. A Raffle for a wine lover's travel tote stuffed with all your favorite snacks

5. A free bottle of wine to the first 24 people who donate $50 or more! Add a little to the type of wine to increase appeal.

The event is located at the Second Unitarian Church of Chicago (656 W. Barry St., Chicago, IL).

Make sure to sign up today for this great event! And don't forget to bring a bottle of wine and some friends!

-Daniel