i like Red and White wine Message Board › I like Red and White Wine in July and Beyond!

I like Red and White Wine in July and Beyond!

Daniel E
user 11765639
Chicago, IL
Fellow Wine Lovers:

We are planning our Annual Blowout at Promontory Point. The official announcement will follow closer to the date of the party in mid July. Because of the size of this party, we are asking for volunteers to help with the following:

• Setup
  • Takedown
  • Bring Firewood
  • Bring Food (Chips, Dip, Pasta Salad, Ice, Coolers, Water) (multiple volunteers needed)

To sign up for any of the above, please contact Michael at transplant1964@yahoo.com­.

HOSTS NEEDED: If you enjoy attending the parties, try hosting one! Currently, we are looking for hosts for October, November, December, January, and February. We ask that you be able to host a minimum of 50 people and are willing to provide snacks. Please note: The November party will be our next fundraiser!  I will send out a poll soon to help us decide who we will donate to.  Please make sure to fill out the poll.  If you are thinking of hosting our November party, please make sure your space is large enough for 60-75 people.