addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

i like Red and White wine Message Board › Two Exciting Parties

Two Exciting Parties

Daniel E
user 11765639
Chicago, IL
Fellow Wine Members:

Over the next month we will be having TWO exciting events! Please make sure to sign up for the events ASAP and please bring friends!

SPECIAL EVENT: Wine Tasting – Thursday, February 21
Are you looking for a way to improve your knowledge of wine? Than look no further. During this wine event will taste four lovely French wines! There is no need to bring a bottle of wine as all the wine for this event will be provided. This event will cost $20 per person. Click here to sign up for this event!

Lets Make a Difference – Saturday, March 9

With space for over 300 people, this is the largest event our group has ever had (Please feel free to bring lots and lots of friends). Please join me for our Second Annual Fundraiser benefiting TPAN’s Ride for AIDS!  Although this is a fundraiser, it is also our monthly party.  For this reason, you will not be asked for money at the door.  This party is free to come to (except your bottle of wine).

The fundraiser will feature:

• A beautiful space at the Second Unitarian Church of Chicago
  • Silent auction
  • Raffle
  • DJ
  • Catered food
  • and more!

Please make sure to bring a bottle of South American Wine! Click here to sign up for this event!

Note: We are looking for volunteers, a DJ, Caterer and products.  Please contact Daniel Elacqua at if you can assist with any of the items listed.

-I hope to see everyone at the next two meet ups!