addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco iOS Network Lounge Message Board › Android and iPhone Developer Jobs in Redwood City

Android and iPhone Developer Jobs in Redwood City

Brady S.
BradyStevenson
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 10
Hey All,

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

I wanted to let the group know that currently I have several job opportunities for Android and iPhone developers with a variety of excellent companies in Redwood City. The positions range from Junior Level to Senior Level, so all are welcome to apply. Pay rates depend on experience and are competitive, and some of the openings are permanent positions. These positions require candidates to work on-site in Redwood City, so no telecommuting is allowed. These positions will start ASAP for the right candidates.

If you are currently looking for work, would like to be kept in mind for future positions, know someone who is looking for work, or would just like more details about these positions, please e-mail Brady Stevenson at bstevens@aerotek.com or call (650) 825-2924.

Thanks, and hope everyone is having a great day.

Best,

Brady Stevenson
Engineering Recruiter
Aerotek Inc.
395 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 119
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Tel: (650) 825-2924
Fax: (650) 825-2992