addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco iOS Network Lounge Message Board › Come work on Penultimate, a top iPad app with a company that's growing.

Come work on Penultimate, a top iPad app with a company that's growing.

A former member
Post #: 3
Hey all-- I dropped by because I'm searching for a great mobile developer to join up at the small company I've founded around a successful iPad app, Penultimate. Read on and email me at the address below if it sounds like you-- thanks!
--

We're looking for an awesome developer to join the Cocoa Box team based in San Francisco. "Penultimate" is a critically-acclaimed iPad application that has just been verified as one of iTunes' top 5 productivity apps on the iPad in 2010. We have droves of loyal users and lots of potential new ones on Apple's and other platforms.

I'm looking for a experienced software developer with a creative and entrepreneurial bent, and excitement about well-designed mobile software. Android and/or iOS experience is ideal. But if you have tours of duty with desktop applications, embedded software, or complex networked services, you could learn the mobile ropes quickly. There's a lot that needs doing, and not all of it is core app engineering, so I need someone both self-directed and flexible. Bonus points for design skills/sensibilities, graphics experience, or web development skills.

We're a small company that builds products regular people get excited about and find useful every day (very rewarding). This world is fast-paced with interesting engineering and design challenges. As a very early member of the team, you get to help form the company and the culture. We're like the Whole Foods of software: organically-grown and sustainable. Cocoa Box is a successful business, and we intend to stay that way, growing as a happy collective of talented, passionate, interesting and friendly people. (The current team members are quite nice.) Penultimate is the current project, but it won't be the last (or even the second-to-last ;) ) great software that we produce.

If you're interested and fit the bill, let's talk. Send me an email with your resume to ben at cocoabox dot com. Thanks!