In an effort to give you more exposure, an opportunity to showcase your work and consequently get more work/job/project leads, I would like to announce that the Developers/Programmers/Designers of New York City Metro Directory
was launched today. This is a online directory where developers, programmers, designers, IT professionals, web & software engineers can join and promote/feature their business by creating a Profile that include portfolio, resume/bio, contact info and even references if you wish. Developers can join Groups based on Technical Skill Category, build a network of collaborations with other developers through the Friend Request Feature.
This directory will be announced to over 20,000 project owners, general public, entrepreneurs, corporate clients, start-ups, agencies, and small businesses in New York City & NYC Metro (Northern NJ, CT, PA) on the mailing list within a few days to come. But before we do that, we need to make sure there is a certain minimum number of developers with a variety of skills so that when this traffic hits the site there is quite a formidable number of developers on the site. Therefore, as a privileged offer to you as a registered developer/programmer/designer with with this Meetup group, I would like to personally invite you to be among these first initial developers whose work to be featured and developer profiles to be listed in the directory.
Normally, for Developers Profiles to be listed and Portfolio Featured in the directory's homepage will be a paid service, but the Freelance Developers of New York (FDoNY)
is currently offering all its Developers Portal registered users a free 30-day trial period
. During this period you can
1. Enter as many portfolios as you wish to be featured on the homepage of this directory.
2. Create Developer Profile to be listed in the developers directory.
3. Send friend requests, accept friends requests, send and receive messages with other users. You can use this feature to form collaborations or a team of developers, designers, engineers, programmers, SEO professionals, Web Marketing professionals to collaborate on projects and provide complete service for your clients.
4. Join the different Service Category Groups by which site visitors use to search for developers/programmers/designers.
5.Create a new Service Category Groups based on different technical skills. Upon expiry date of FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP and you decide to become a paying member you'll have control of a group you formed.
This offer will be terminated as soon as the number of developers in the directory reaches a certain number, so you'd need to advantage of this offer right away. To do so please
1. This is Optional, but will enable you to benefit completely from the FDoNY programs aimed at creating leads for your or your business. Register at the Developers Portal
and grab your username and email from there.
2. Now go the Directory
and sign up/register by clicking the orange button that says Developers Directory.
3. Go ahead and select a subscription mode you would prefer (Don't worry about paying for it now because you wont be charged until the FREE TRIAL period expires. You'd need to verify a payment method though).
4.Go ahead and complete the subscription setup, and after a successful
subscription setup you'll be returned to a page where you can create your account, profile.
5. Go ahead create you account using the same username form the Developers Portal. For email please use the same email so the system can relate your account to your subscription setup otherwise the system wont approve your account.
Thats it, and you're done. You can now create fill in your profile information and then post portfolios to be featured right on the homepage.
Good luck, and if you have any question please feel free to contact me.