|Sent on:||Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:52 PM|
My client, located in the East Village, is an award winning global branding agency that is offering a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who is an Interactive Project Manager. You will need the knowledge and ability to asses and understand Information Architecture deliverables, follow them through to page design and maintain consistency. If you are looking for a way in to the world of IA and are a strong Interactive PM, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Should you be the right fit for this position and wish to, the possibility of moving into a full time IA role could be 6-12 months away~! This role can be a freelance PM position for 3 months or a full time position with the above mentioned potential.
Interactive Project Manager
My client is an award-winning branding agency that handles
mission critical branding assignments. Our specialization is identifying go to
market strategies and executing those in robust and sound creative executions,
both on and offline.
An Interactive Account/Project Manager within the Delivery Management Group (DM) is a team leader who is responsible for projects within a larger piece of business. Managers in delivery ensure projects are efficiently executed by creating solid project plans, budgets, schedules, risk plans, etc. This specific opening focuses mainly on someone having deep web knowledge.
We have a roster of clients who are changing the way we see things. From a global client whose expertise and technology has found missing children to instilling RULE OF LAW where there is none-- to our revolutionary Hotel client who offers the most affordable and stylish lodging experience in the world and has been written about in the NYTimes, Guardian, USA today and many more national and international publications.
About the Job:
· Produces top down and bottom up budgets, project schedules/plans, risk plans, communication plans, etc. using the correct tools that accurately reflect the scope of work but that also consider client expectations and agency economics.
· Develops status reports and leads status meetings.
· Develops resource plans by working with capability project leaders to ensure appropriate resources are in place throughout each project.
· Coordinates all project deliverables to ensure team is staying on track with deliverables.
· Proactively adjusts budgets and resources as appropriate in accordance with scope.
· Guides team on mitigating risks.
· Proactively identifies opportunities to adjust processes for efficiencies, engages the appropriate stake holds prior to making any major changes.
· Incorporates quality control processes into each project – i.e. testing, proofreading.
· Manages change request process – identification and documentation of a change in scope.
• Minimum 5 years of professional project management experience, preferably in a marketing related field.
• Bachelor’s degree in related marketing field a plus.
• Able to manage all levels of projects from simple to complex (scope,timelines,financials,deliverables).
• Experience assembling and managing budgets including bottom up budgets.
• Able to develop detailed work breakdown structures.
• Experience with risk management, change management, communications management.
• Advanced Microsoft Project and Excel ability.
• Understands Web technologies.
• Professional presentation, training and client facing skills.
• Effective negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Experience with global marketing needs
Salary is commensurate with experience with potential for profit sharing. Interested parties will please submit their resumes and availability to this email address.
Ralph Waldo Emerson