|Sent on:||Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:51 AM|
----- Original Message -----From: Elizabeth LawSent: Tuesday, July 14,[masked]:31 AMSubject: [ia-14] Seeking a IA for perm position
I?m looking for an IA for a permanent position, if you?re interested, please email me your resume.
- Must be able to work in Adobe Fireworks for wireframes
- Strong knowledge of emerging interaction models using Flex, Flash, etc.
- 3-5 years experience in integrated team with development, design, editorial, and sales
- Bachelor's in HCI or equivalent experience in information architecture and/or user experience
- Strong knowledge of design and usability principles, issues, and user research techniques
- Ability to analyze customer needs and define strategies for meeting needs
- Ability to organize large bodies of information
- Ability to work within project teams in a collaborative, dynamic environment
- Professional client-relationship management skills and commitment to client service
- Excellent written (i.e., writing, editing, and proofing) and oral communication skills
- Able to take ownership of tasks and drive them through to completion
- Commitment to learning
- Strong problem solving skills
The Bachrach Group, Ltd
Manager of Client Services
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Elizabeth Law ([address removed]) from The New York City Information Architecture Meetup Group.
To learn more about Elizabeth Law, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA