addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York City Information Architecture Meetup Group Message Board › IA Meetup Organizer

IA Meetup Organizer

Anders R.
andersr
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi everyone - you probably recently received a message that I had stepped down as organizer. I am actually still the organizer, but I show up as 'Asst. Organizer.' My good friend Pat at the German Meetup (which is one of the biggest and most active Meetup groups in New York) agreed to be the official organizer, which will allow us to continue to keep the NYC IA Meetup *free.*

Sorry for any confusion. Questions, comments? Pls don't hesitate to drop me a note.

-Anders