The New York City Information Architecture Meetup Group Message Board › Hiring Senior User Experience Lead
|A former member||
Company: Annalect Group, An Omnicom Media Group Company
Position: Experience Lead
Location: New York
In today’s highly competitive and consumer centric marketplace; employing technology, data and analytics to increase growth, revenue and ROI is a must to create differentiation and stay on top. Real-time actionables are instrumental in driving results within a highly fragmented marketplace. Annalect’s teams and solutions/tools are built on change and an eye to the future. Thus enabling a true partnership with clients where data, technology and analytics mean something to a client’s KPIs.
Working with numerous Fortune 50 clients from all brand categories and drawing from the vast parent company resources of Omnicom, Annalect was formed in order to further cement our position and push the envelope within the data management, technology and analytics space. With an extensive global footprint and hubs in New York, London and Singapore, Annalect brings together a talented mix of over 450 right and left brain thinkers that are pioneers in technology, digital and research. They include data scientists that have consulted across the globe, user experience experts who have produced both consumer facing and highly technical trade interfaces, PhD mathematicians with decades of combined experience, search and display planner/buyers with their pulse on the marketplace and research gurus who help bring brands to life.
Annalect was created to foster a “maker community.” If a client has a problem and a solution doesn’t currently exist, Annaelct will figure out a way to create it and add value to that client’s business. The Annalect offering is an end to end marketing technology solution that starts off with data and ends in activation. There are several key players within each discipline that steward this process.
The end result of Annalect and its structure for clients is value.
Annalect is looking for an Experience Lead to join our product team. Applicants should have a passion for lean UX, sketchboarding, mobile UX, data visualization, and agile development. You will be working with our experience design team and product team to deliver marketing technology, big data, and innovative interfaces.
• User and stakeholder research
• Agile interaction design – we’re a lean UX shop. We research, sketch, build, usability test, repeat. We sketch with pen and paper! There’s no room for shiny, high-fidelity wireframes here – we want the right design, fast – not a shiny deliverable.
• Usability testing – early and often! No usability lab here – think “Rocket Surgery Made Easy”
• Manage visual design and front-end dev resources on a project-by-project basis
• Consulting skills – workshop facilitation, client relationship management, explaining your design ideas through whiteboarding
Skills & Requirements
• Experience writing user research scripts, conducting user research, analyzing and presenting the results
• Comprehensive interaction design portfolio, mobile and tablet wireframes a plus
• Experience writing usability test scripts, conducting usability tests, analyzing and presenting the results
• 7+ years’ experience as an interaction designer or information architect
• Technology consulting background a plus
• Intellectual curiosity and drive; self-starters will thrive in this position
• Desire to speak at industry events, tradeshows, and other educational opportunities