The New York City Information Architecture Meetup Group Message Board › 3-4 month contract: Senior IA-Yonkers
My client in Yonkers is the most respected voice of unbiased, expert, independent information for consumer products and services. They are currently seeking a Senior IA for a 3-4 month contract starting in November.
The position requires onsite work but there may be an opportunity for one day per week telecommute. Here are a few more details of the position:
• at least 5 years experience as a full-time IA, with several years preferably in a senior-level position,
• Good project management skills with the ability to work independently,
• A balance between the ability to work on the strategic part of projects, but also comfortable with the hands-on work (i.e. wireframes, documentation, etc),
• Some experience with usability testing,
• Some experience with search, taxonomy, and the library-science end of things would also be nice, but not as necessary as strong interaction design skills,
• Comfortable working in Visio
• Ability to create clickable prototypes is preferred, but not a requirement,
• Experience working on a wide variety of projects
Hourly rate is commiserate with experience. Interested parties will please email their resumes and work samples to Laura at this address.
Thank you! Laura