The New York City Information Architecture Meetup Group Message Board › IA returning to NY, seeking contracts

IA returning to NY, seeking contracts

Nicole F.
user 7879940
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hi all,

I am an Information Architect who has spent the past 5 years living in and working for US companies from Thailand.

I will be returning to the States to stay for a year or so on Jan. 1, and will be seeking freelance/consulting opportunities at that time. I have 10 years' experience in the web industry- 7 of those focused on UX.

Please drop me a line if you have anything!

Nicole Furi
nicole at usablejungle dot com
Nicole F.
user 7879940
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Hello again... I am currently working on a contract with Crispin, Porter + Bogusky in Boulder, CO. The contract ends August 1 (2009), and I would like to move back to NY and take on another contract at that time. Please let me know of anything you might have available! Thx

my info
Michele E.
user 9308866
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Nicole please send me a copy of your resume and I can circulate it around MassMutual to see if we have anything for you. I can be reached at mequale@massmutual.com. We are located in Springfield, MA if that matters to you or not. Hope this helps

Hi all,

I am an Information Architect who has spent the past 5 years living in and working for US companies from Thailand.

I will be returning to the States to stay for a year or so on Jan. 1, and will be seeking freelance/consulting opportunities at that time. I have 10 years' experience in the web industry- 7 of those focused on UX.

Please drop me a line if you have anything!

Nicole Furi
nicole at usablejungle dot com

Nicole F.
user 7879940
New York, NY
Post #: 4
Thank you but I am looking for positions in NYC.
Nicole F.
user 7879940
New York, NY
Post #: 5
Thank you but I am looking for positions in NYC.
Pawel T.
user 9147867
New York, NY
Post #: 1
ok - I just sen you email - maybe I can help

:-)

Pawel

I am still looking for contract positions in NY, starting mid-Aug or Sept 2009. I have moved to Brooklyn and my new # is 917-434-9233. ;)

Nicole Furi
http://www.usablejung...­