The New York City Information Architecture Meetup Group Message Board › User Experience Designer/Information Architect for Leading Global Direct Mar
New York, NY
User Experience Designer/Information Architect for Leading Global Direct Marketing Agency, Midtown, NYC
The User Experience Designer/Information Architect develops strategy, web framework, sophisticated content management systems and site features that determine user experience for clients. The User Experience Designer/Information Architect integrates design, technology and editorial into a cohesive usable solution.
• Primary author for documentation that serves as the blueprint for site development, content management and QA.
• Collaborate with design team to define site architecture, functionality, navigation, interaction, map out user flow, interaction and experience.
• Conduct ongoing usability testing and assessment.
• Create user interface design, including navigational rules, information organization, site maps and planning as it relates to target audiences physical experience with the site.
• Ensure user interface reflects client, agency and user design requirements.
• Research and analyze industry trends and competitor sites.
• Define metrics of assessing ROI.
• Expert knowledge of site design and usability principles, issues and techniques.
• Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to analyze client business models and develop strategies and solutions to meet the Client’s goals and expectations.
• BA/BS degree required in Human Factors, Information Design, Industrial Design or related fields preferred.
• Web design experience with several years of information architecture or usability experience.
Please submit resumes and online portfolios with targeted cover notes to email@example.com or follow this link to apply directly online - http://tbe.taleo.net/...