The New York City Information Architecture Meetup Group Message Board › Junior Information Architect opportunities
New York, NY
We are a small team looking to add an information architect with 2-4 years experience. The right person would have a creative viewpoint on fashioning interfaces for public-facing marketing projects primarily in the financial and legal fields.
• Conduct in-depth audits of existing sites
• Research UX solutions among peer groups
• Collaborate with content strategists and UX leads on architectures and sitemaps
• Create detailed wireframes using InDesign (we are open to shifting to OmniGraffle or Visio)
• Work as part of the team in reviewing visual designs and HTML buildouts
• Stay abreast of and advocate the use of emerging technologies and interface trends
• 2-4 years steady experience with UX
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to spell a plus
• Good work ethic; ability to manage time and take responsibility for tasks
• Detail oriented
• Financial services or legal experience a plus
• Adobe Creative Suite, Office Suite
Attractive benefit plans and vacation allowances!