align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The New York City Information Architecture Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a superstar App Dev Manager and a Client Side Developer - Full-t

Looking for a superstar App Dev Manager and a Client Side Developer - Full-time, Cutting-Edge Work!

A former member
Post #: 1
We are growing our User Experience, Visual Design, and Client Side Development team and are looking for two (2) super-talented, Ux-focused developer-types to help bring our designs to reality. We are doing some of the coolest work in financial services and offer a true work-life balance to all of our Associates. We're not one of those companies who tries to cut corners by believing that one person should be responsible for Ux, visual design, AND coding. We only hire professionals who master their particular trade. So before you take your next job, come check us out!

Application Development Manager
More info and resume submission: https://sh.webhire.com/servlet/av/jd?ai=800&ji=2496450&sn=I­

The Application Development Manager of Client-Side Development will be a hand on technical leader of a team of HTML, CSS, and JS software developers. They will partner with the server-side development team, project management team, release leads, and QA to oversee the front-end portion of all end user-facing software development projects. This person will serve as the front end technical point of contact and will hold and participate in brainstorm sessions to provide innovative functional/technical solutions to design end user experience. Qualified candidates have a deep, well-rounded background in web software development and have themselves architected and coded sites using these technologies. The Application Development Manager will also manage several of our client facing vendors and be the first point of contact for client facing vendor issues. This position reports to a Sr Manager and qualified candidates typically have between 3 and 5 years of management experience, including project and people management.

Client-Side Developer
More info and resume submission: https://sh.webhire.com/servlet/av/jd?ai=800&ji=2496745&sn=I­

TD Ameritrade is seeking a Client-Side Developer who knows the ins and outs of building Web sites using a variety a technologies such as HTML, DHTML/DOM Scripting, Cascading Style Sheets, and Javascript.

Want to hear more about these positions or our company in general? Contact me anytime! I'm not a recruiter. I run our User Experience and Creative Services team and want to help build the greatest team ever assembled since the 1980 U.S. Olympic Hockey Team. :)

Chris