|Sent on:||Friday, January 4, 2008 11:45 AM|
Happy New Year All! My client in El Segundo is seeking a mid level IA for their large capital projects. They are a leading digital media company that is bringing their products and services to the public through all mediums (set tops, web, handheld, mobile and beyond) while currently developing some incredibly exciting new technologies that will change the way we experience entertainment. This role would be working under a Senior IA/ Manager who is an excellent mentor. This role would be part of an evolving group. He is seeking a traditional IA who really get’s the web! Someone smart and creative who is excited about working in an agile environment. There is lots of opportunity to grow and very little red tape. Bring your pail and shovel because this is a great sandbox!
I have included the description below. The salary is capped at about 100,000 annually with great benefits, 401K and a pension plan!
User Experience Planner/Information Architect El Segundo, CA
Description: This individual will:
·Translate business objectives and strategies into coordinated interactive design focused on our end-users.
·Craft visual specifications including wireframes, mockups, flow diagrams, mobile devices, conceptual diagrams, task flows and site maps.
·Develop and refine business and web objectives based upon target audience characteristics, goals, tasks and processes.
·Focus on ensuring the quality of customer interactions by minimizing tracking and transcription errors.
· Ability to lead high-level, cross-functional teams and meetings. Communicating effectively with IT, Engineering, Production and Creative.
· Knowledge of web production and design applications including: Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Visio, Interwoven, HTML, JAVA, HCI, GUI’s, Flash, Linux, SQL, CSS, and related items.
· Exceptional attention to detail in design, flow and overall process to maintain brand integrity.
· Flexible with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines and a dynamic environment.
· Previous experience with ecommerce or online purchasing/registration is preferred.
· Education in degree fields such as Human Computer Interaction, User Interface Design, Information Systems, Graphic Design, Communications, Interactive Design or Industrial Design are desirable.
· Flexibility with travel is required
For consideration please email a resume and work samples to [address removed]. Those with questions feel free to call the number below.