|Sent on:||Monday, February 27, 2012 2:29 PM|
My client is looking to add to their growing Digital team...they are calling the role a Sr. Web Developer but it's more of a hybrid role, definitely strong on UX. Great fashion company with several cool brands under their umbrella. Temp to perm opp. They are in Beverly Hills.
Ecomm experience a big plus, Venda, demandware, or anything like that ? Will be working within their shopping cart CMS.
Please reach out to me if you are available/interested or know someone great who might be!
This position is responsible for introducing unique ideas, producing and maintaining best practice e-comm and apparel websites.
• Develop and program websites, applications, and other interactive elements based on documentation, standards and guidelines.
• Ensure developed interfaces appear identical in all browsers.
• Translate design comps accurately and seamlessly into standards-compliant Web code.
• Provide UX/UI feedback to guarantee best possible user experience.
• Constantly thinking of ways to improve on the work being done, and presenting ideas, problems, and solutions to the team.
• Keep up to date on emerging technologies and apply newly acquired skills to current projects.
• Work with internet merchandiser to improve web-site conversion rates.
• Web development extraordinaire. A high degree of technical ability is required.
• Specialties – interactive application development, content management, interaction development.
• Possess both a mind for site architecture and construction from a technical standpoint, as well as a strong sense of user experience.
• Must be conversant and able to demonstrate a high level of technical proficiency in the following:
o HTML /CSS 2 & 3
o HTML 5
o ActionScript 2/3
• Experience in Adobe Flash, Photoshop, After Effects and video editing is a plus.
• Experienced in network architecture and administration.
• Able to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and willing to roll-up sleeves to get the job done.
• 5 years internet/ecommerce development experience.
• Understanding of the web as a shopping and information medium.
Let your voice be heard! Take the 24 Seven Salary & Job Market Survey!
Click here & join thousands of your peers in gauging compensation and hiring trends.This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy, re-transmit, or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail @24seveninc.com, and delete the message. E-mail communication is highly susceptible to spoofing, spamming, and other tampering, some of which may be harmful to your computer. If you are concerned about the authenticity of the message or the source, please contact the sender directly.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by diane pirritino ([address removed]) from The Los Angeles User Experience Meetup.
To learn more about diane pirritino, visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]