A major ad agency is looking for a Sr UX/IA designer.
You will work closely with all interactive verticals (project management, design, technical and QA) to ensure that the web interface is highly usable, provides intuitive access to web content and satisfies the functional requirement identified in the initial stages of the project.
• Develop thorough, realistic plans that support organizational objectives.
• Work with clients to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features for design of their web site.
• Conduct stakeholder interviews to gather business requirements.
• Analyze audiences and their information and functional needs, including where necessary development of personas with user flows & goals
• Product or service research as required.
• Develop Usability testing plans, conduct usability testing and provide recommendations.
• Define site architecture and navigation that serves as a blueprint of the site upon which all other aspects are built.
• Create wireframes, site maps, schematics, process maps, feature lists, mockups, visual specification, working prototypes and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience.
• Able to take direction from CD/Interactive-ACD and implement and/or articulate it to others effectively.
• Provide thorough documentation describing the requirements and flow for the given project for client, 3rd party vendors (if any), and internal team.
Our “must haves”:
• BA or BS in the following: Graphic/Visual Arts, Library and Information Science, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Information Sciences, Marketing, Industrial Design, Fine Arts, or a related area.
• Minimum 3 years of work experience
• Experience working on large, complex sites
• Experience observing user research and translating user research into design decisions.
• Strong knowledge of site design; mastery in principles of Web Design
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
• Working knowledge of User Centered Design Principles and Practices
• Visio/Omnigraffle, Adobe Photoshop and knowledge/familiarity with Flash.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills