|Sent on:||Wednesday, April 25, 2012 9:56 AM|
My client in Culver City area is looking for a Senior UX Designer for a 3 month contract. Please get in touch with me asap if you or anyone you know might be interested. Thanks.
As a Senior User Experience Designer you will be focused on creating and delivering fantastic user experiences across multiple touchpoints. You will use your unique skills and knowledge to influence how products get developed and, most importantly, be an advocate for user needs. You’ll work on a team of creative and smart people and will operate with various groups in the organization such as Industrial Design, Product Management, Marketing, and Branding.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Handle and/or manage all UX/interaction design needs of projects you are assigned to.
· Create project deliverables such as storyboards, flowcharts, wireframes, prototypes, and detailed designs.
· Initiate and participate in user research, competitive evaluation, and usability testing.
· Work with related personnel such as user researchers, usability engineers, industrial designers, and graphic designers to create great product experiences.
· Form alliances with people in technical and creative functions to achieve high-quality and consistent delivery.
· Provide implementation support to technical teams.
· Manage your own projects like an internal consultant: on-time, on-budget, no surprises.
· Help to further integrate user-centered design methods.
· Help business units you work with define their vision of future plans and products.
· Help select incoming UX personnel.
· Help develop junior UX personnel.
· Supervise outside vendors if needed for your projects