|Sent on:||Thursday, May 3, 2012 2:40 PM|
We need a CSS person for small project. …needs to be able the Tune CSS for a form that is embedded in an iFrame on an Unbounce landing page.
Any ideas ??
Hello UX folks,
We are a startup company located in Santa Monica (www.patexia.com) few blocks from the beach. We have an open position for UI/UX coming with good compensation package (good salary, health care package, stock options). You can find the job description here:
If you or somebody you know is available, please shoot me an email with some details.
Req. No.: PA1005
Type: Full-time / Contract
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Compensation: Competitive salary, Stock options, Health Care Package
Patexia, a fast growing innovative Internet startup, focused on advancing intellectual property research is looking for a senior UI/UX designer. Ideally this would be a full time position, but we have some flexibilities for contract and/or remote work as well. We are a small but growing team, located few blocks from the beach in Santa Monica.
· Understand business requirements and translate them into a world-class user experience
· Create simple but visually striking interfaces for front-end solutions (less is more concept)
· Develop storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to communicate ideas
· Evaluate requirements and make recommendations that support optimal construction, and performance
· Ensure cross-browser/platform integrity of Web designs
· Work closely with software developers and software testers to create a working end-to-end solution
· Define, maintain, and enforce style guides, standards, reusable templates, and best practices
· Leverage the latest developments in Internet technologies
· Bachelor's or master's in graphic design, information architecture, or other relevant field
· 5+ years experience in UI/UX design
· Good understanding of user experience (UX) and user-centered design (UCD)
· Ability to take a concept from sketch to final implementation
· Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, communication, and presentation skills
· Willing to take ownership of the project (self-starter)
· Desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced start-up
· Ability to meet tight deadlines
· Goal and result oriented
How to Apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to [address removed]
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Pedram Sameni ([address removed]) from The Los Angeles User Experience Meetup.
To learn more about Pedram Sameni, visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]