Hello UI/UX folks,
We are looking for a top graphic designer for Patexia. You can find more about the position here:
Req. No.: PA1008
Title: Web Graphic and UI Designer
Type: In-house (full time or contract)
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Patexia, a fast-growing Internet start-up focused on advancing innovation, is looking for an in-house graphic and UI designer. This individual will be responsible for helping in creation and conversion of UI/UX descriptions to PSD files with annotations and explanations for web developers. We are looking for bright, and ambitious candidates with strong portfolio and passion for the tech start-up space. We are a small but growing team, located few blocks from the beach in Santa Monica.
- Create simple but visually striking interfaces for front-end solutions (less is more concept)
- Develop storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to communicate ideas
- Work closely with web developers to create a working end-to-end solution
- Define, maintain, and enforce style guides, standards, reusable templates, and best practices
- Leverage the latest developments in Internet technologies
- Bachelor's or master's in graphic design, information architecture, or other relevant field
- 5+ years experience in web graphic and UI design
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Willing to take ownership of the project (self-starter)
- Desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced start-up
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
How to Apply?
If interested, please email your cover letter, portfolio and resume to [address removed] and include the Req. No. in the subject of email. Please explain your availability in your cover letter. We are open to full or part-time candidates, so please let us know your preference.
Founded in 2010 and based in Santa Monica, Patexia (www.patexia.com) is a multidisciplinary social network. We enable our members to collaborate, share expertise and solve problems in the fields of Science, Technology, and Business. Our communities and research tools bring efficiency and transparency to the world of innovation.
Patexia is run by a seasoned management team with over fifty-two years combined operation experience. The team is experienced in building start-ups in North America and growing revenue from $2.5 million to more than $1.5 billion.